HYDRAULIC PUMP REPAIR
HYDRAULIC REPAIRS ON INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
At Attica, our expertise goes far beyond standard hydraulic sales. The true depth of our knowledge lies within diagnosis and repair of hydraulic products. Whether we have your unit in stock or not, repair is always an option. In fact, it may be your BEST option for obsolete and hard to find hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and servos. Letting us repair your unit can also be drastically cheaper than replacing it, especially if parts are hard to come by.
We provide expert hydraulic pump and motor repairs on Vickers, Bosch/Rexroth, Racine, Denison, Staffa, Parker, Oilgear, Continental & more.
The repair process is quite simple:
- Step 1: Give our sales staff a call and we will let you know if your unit is one that we are able to repair.
- Step 2: Send us your unit, clearly marking that you are looking to be quoted for repair.
- Step 3: For FREE, we will breakdown and evaluate your unit to determine the problem.
- Step 4: If repairable, we will send you a price and delivery time for the repair or inform you if the unit can not be repaired.
- Step 5: Approve the repair and we can start working on it.
If you choose not to repair the unit, let us know how you want it shipped back to you, or if you just want us to scrap it here. All repaired units are thoroughly tested on one of our over 15 dedicated test stands. Just like all of our new, remanufactured, and Benchmark units, your repaired unit carries an 18 month warranty (12 months from time of install).